COPYRIGHT POLICY FOR LUXURY ROUNDTABLE
Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
1. You acknowledge and agree that our trademarks, logos, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website(s) shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
3. You may not shall not use, copy, distribute or exploit any of the Luxury Roundtable site content, including content, in any manner without our prior written permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like digital reprints of articles we publish. You can forward articles to others by using the “Email this” link above the headline of the article or below the last paragraph of the article. You are not allowed to use this service for providing regular access to others to content from our service.
4. All Luxury Roundtable site content and all materials and content contained within the website(s), including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts and data appearing on the website(s), are owned by us, or used by us under authorization, and are protected by United States and foreign trademark and copyright laws. No portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission. You may not create applications, extensions or other products or services that use the Luxury Roundtable site content without our permission. You may not aggregate or otherwise use Luxury Roundtable site content such that it could reasonably serve as a substitute for a membership or subscription to our service.
5. You can occasionally download and store articles from our service for your personal use, but you may not otherwise provide others with access to such articles, content, reports and recordings. This does not apply to the “Email this” sharing functionality that allows you to share articles or links with others.
6. If you would like to use the headline and/or the first two paragraphs of a Luxury Roundtable article for inclusion in an appropriate media vehicle, please link to the original story on the Luxury Roundtable website(s) and also include the words, “Used with permission from Luxury Roundtable.” Please email email@example.com for permission.
7. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Luxury Roundtable site content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution or both under applicable federal, state and local laws or applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. We require users to respect our trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights and shall enforce the same.
Luxury Roundtable is owned by Napean LLC